♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

All I Wanna Do - An Erotic E-Mail...


All I Wanna Do - An Erotic E-Mail...

From: SoSalacious4U@sexmail.com
To: DaddysHome@bbd.com
Sent: Thu 6/20/13 1:30pm
Subject: All I Wanna Do...


Hey Daddy,

I know it's been awhile but I know you'll find a little time to read this. I wanted to give you something to think about while you're away from me. When you get the time, find a nice quiet place, sit back and read this. Think of me while you're reading, think of how I wish I was there with you, doing this to you instead of writing about it.

As you read this, let your hand fall to your lap and pull your dick out. I'm about to tell you all I wanna do to you...Now look down at it and picture me between your legs sucking you senseless.

Did you think about it? Now picture me fingering myself, tossing my head back and moaning your name.

Keep that picture in your mind and keep stroking yourself.

Did you think of me last night before you went to sleep? Cause I thought of you. I thought about tasting you. I imagined feeling your hard dick in my warm, wet mouth, teasing you with gentle kisses and long slow licks up and down your length. Nestled close in between your legs with my head held up on one arm and my other hand playing with your balls, I'd start at the base of your dick and lick all the way to the tip. I would lick slow and make sure my tongue ring wraps itself around you. I know you like that.

The smooth skin of your dick feels soft and slippery against my tongue. I would make sure to take my time kissing and caressing your dick, so I can savor it growing in my mouth.

When I get to your head you feel my tongue, pointy and fast, flickering around you...stopping for a second to gauge your reaction. Then slowly I work my way back down your iron pole before sucking on your heavy balls. You taste so good and I can't wait to have all of you in my mouth.

I keep licking you, knowing the best is yet to cum. A shiny drop of pre-cum appears and I crack a smile. My pussy is soaking wet from doing this to you and the need for you to fill me is almost too much to bear. This time, I swirl my tongue around you quickly, moving up and down, making sure every inch of you feels what I'm doing. My hips begin grinding on the bed; my clit demands attention as my juices seep from within me and cover it. I am wet for you baby.

Without warning, I take you fully into my mouth. In one quick movement, your dick fills me. I feel you at the back of my throat. I begin bobbing up and down on your manhood, relishing the way your mouth hangs open as you stare at me taking you to ecstasy. I feel your hands in my hair as you grab my head and guide me. Your hips thrust as you push me down onto your need.

The tempo increases, you thrust harder and faster, my head goes down even further on your dick. My fingers tease your ass. My tongue is a swirling tornado, devouring your dick as you wildly fuck my mouth. Your moaning tells me you cannot take too much more. I'm deep throating you and you're lovin' it baby. I get giddy when I feel your sack pucker up and tighten. I can feel a pulsing through your vein as your hot cum rushes toward freedom. Your legs tighten and you swell even more in my mouth. You are mashing my head into your groin; I feel your huge dick way in the back of my throat. I love it. I want more.

With a loud groan, you begin pumping stream after stream of your sweet cum into my mouth. Your whole body is shaking as you give me everything you've got. I keep sucking and swallowing until at last your orgasm subsides.

Slowly, that awesome dick of yours stops jerking in my mouth and I finally swallow the last of your cum. All that's left is a few drops dripping from the corner of my mouth. I end as I started, licking you clean.

I get up into a kneeling position, straddling your legs. My smooth pussy is shining with my slippery juices. I love the way you watch me with hunger burning in your eyes as I pull at my nipples. My hips slowly gyrate in a fucking motion. With two fingers between my lips, I open my pussy and began teasing myself. I slide them in a little and slide them back out just the same. I can feel your dick swelling again underneath me. You're primed for more. With a big smile, I offer you a taste from my dripping, juicy fingers. "You wanna taste?"

DAMN! I wanted to continue writing that little story but I had to stop. Baby, my pussy is drenched! I have my hand teasing myself, not touching my pussy yet, just running up and down my inner thigh. God, I am so horny for you right now. I'm glad I have a vibrator because I need to get off. I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't cum soon.

Mmm...The vibe is on my clit, slipping all over in my juices. I wish it was your mouth on me; I'd love to be feeling your tongue flicking across my clit as you suck on it. It is really excited. I'm sliding the vibe down so I can play inside and out of this pussy. As I push it in and out of myself, I'm imagining it's your dick. That's better...God, you feel so good! I'm squeezing down on it hard; I can feel it pushing against my insides.

Fuck! This feels good; my hips thrust into the air. I'm really rubbing my clit fast and hard now.

Ohhhh, shit baby, you feel so good inside of me. I'm trying to hold back but I am not sure how much more I can take. I know I'm about to cum all over you...

"Fuck me baby! Gimme all of that dick!" I'm moaning loudly now. I just rolled over so the vibe is underneath me, right up against my clit. I am grinding on it hard, working this toy double time. First the clit, then the pussy, I take turns pleasing each part of my body.

"I'm ready baby, I'm going to cum for you baby! Oh yesssssssss! Mmmmmmm! Damn, oh yes that feels so good! I'm exploding!" I love it. I'm spent as the juices drip and squirt from inside me. Shit! My cunt is throbbing now; I'm a sticky wet mess. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Hehe. I wish it really was your dick that just made me cum. I can't wait to feel you inside me. I know it's gonna be the best it's ever been!

Well, I'm gonna go take a SEXUAL SHOWER now...to wash all these sinful thoughts and wetness away...wish you could join me...Mmmm...maybe next time!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend baby, I hope to see you soon! Until then...Kisses Galore...

- Salacious

2 Comments:

Cold Phoenix said...

As usual.....love it. Hey....I'm back. Just posted today. I think I'm gonna hang around. So when are we gonna do a couple of posts together???

Get at me. Good work!

Dwight Jr said...

Hot Hot HOOOTTTTT!!!!!!

Long distance sex...sometimes it’s just as good as the real thing. It always depends on the connection of those involved. I’ve came hard as hell from dirty talk where she was thousands of miles away. That’s real. Good write here...giving me flashbacks lol...